- Attorney-monitored investigations
- Real time account activity
- Over 150 years of combined experience
- Diverse collection methods
Accounts receivable comprises a large segment of most companies’ balance sheets; however, unless your receivables are constantly monitored and collected timely, you will see no benefit from holding these assets. If you are under-servicing your receivables, you run the risk of insufficient cash flow.
A/R management is one of the duties that can fall by the wayside in a tight economy, where small accounting staff are stretched thin. Mitigate the risk of missing out on uncollected profit by trusting a proven, cost-efficient firm to manage your receivables. Tucker, Albin and Associates has years of experience in receivables management, and we produce quantifiable improvements to your financial statements and cash flow, through our end-to-end A/R management services:
- Payment Processing
- Payment Application / Reconciliation
- Dispute Resolution
- Delinquency Management
- Early Stage Collections (Pre-Collection)
- Late Stage Collections
- Workflow Management
- Analysis and Reporting
- A/R Management
- Immediate Benefits from Outsourcing Accounts Receivable
- Quantifiable results that directly improve your company’s bottom line
- Maximized ROI from your accounts receivable asset
- Improved cash flow
- Prompter payments
- Increased recoveries
- Lower overhead
- Lower Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Reduced collection costs
- Immeasurable, non-monetary results
- Fewer resources required, so you can right-size your staff
- Internal staff free to focus on your company’s core competencies
- Automated procedures for increased productivity
- Expert insight on every aspect of A/R process
- Revitalized customer relationships
- Enhanced overall health of your company
- Service you cannot find elsewhere
Our goal is to lessen the burden of debt recovery so that our clients can focus on their business. Our expertise in can efficiently address the issues associated with commercial collections such ashigh DSO (daily sales outstanding), a growing net 90 balance, costs
associated with recovery, and cash flow issues.
We also employ current technology to allow for real time monitoring of the status of collection efforts.
Our efforts will ensure that your voice is the loudest and that when bills are paid, you’re first in line.
- Managing both accounts in good standing and delinquent accounts with the same amount of professionalism and courtesy. We have created seamless processes so that your on-time clients will never know the receivables process has been outsourced, while your past-due clients will come away from the recovery experience knowing they are still a valued and respected customer.
- Reducing and eliminating deficiencies. Our agents have years of experience in debt recovery. We will investigate and identify delinquent accounts, work to collect past due receivables, and most importantly, eliminate inefficiencies in the account receivables processes that allowed for delinquent accounts in the first place.
- Providing complete service customization. We will adapt our services to meet your specific needs, whether you need assistance short-term or long-term or whether you need complete end-to-endaccounts receivable management or you just want to outsource one facet of the process. We will customize our services to meet your company’s exact needs. We will also adapt our approach to fit within the framework of your company’s culture, values, and procedures so that we seamlessly integrate, leaving no outward signs of outsourcing.
- Utilizing diplomatic arbitration. We provide the best-in-class arbitration services as part of our delinquent account recovery efforts which maintains a strong client relationship while still enabling efficient recovery. This being a preventive measure rather than a full-blown recovery effort, it fits flawlessly into our accounts receivables management services, with no additional cost or effort on your part.
Tucker, Albin & Associates | 877.455.4572 | 1702 North Collins, Suite 100 | Richardson, TX 75080
Copyright © Tucker, Albin & Associates 2022
Copyright © Tucker Albin & Associates 2022